Under the direction of the Assistant Manager, the incumbent will maintain, record, and monitor accurate records in the processing of invoices and reconciliation of accounting records. As part of the accounting operations, the position will take the lead role for accounts payable.
• Reconcile and analyze relevant general ledger accounts
• Respond to any enquiries from customers or other departments
• Respond to Centre Suite inquires
• Oversee capture/workflow to ensure invoices are paid to term.
• Various immediate support requests as required
• Recognize potential errors and investigate
• Provide relevant accounting information using computerized spreadsheets
• Provide accounting support to business unit staff
• Ensure documentation on procedures are updated on a continuous basis to reflect the current administrative process performed in the position
• Provide back up to other accounting clerks as required
• Prepare various accounting reports for Co-ops by location
• Maintain documentation and audit records as required
• Perform other duties as assigned.