Reporting to the Corporate IT Manager, the Programmer-Analyst position will provide the development, execution, and maintenance of the computer applications & computer application service strategies needed to support the business needs and goals while meeting or exceeding established departmental service levels with the ultimate goal of providing highly available, secure, cost effective and innovative products, programs, and services.
• Collaborating with the Corporate IT development team to apply industry best practices to the design and implementation of application solutions;
• Develop and implement proactive frameworks to achieve high levels of availability and reliability;
• Analysis and documentation of business processes and process mapping;
• Perform primary duties in the following areas:
o Problem reporting and resolution recording/tracking
o System specification development
o Provide, measure, and monitor application delivery estimations
o Design application deliverables consistent with best practices
o Creation and execution of test plans
o Application / database performance analysis and tuning
o Data analysis and modeling
o Applications maintenance and customer support
o Technical and user-based documentation
o Vendor interaction in pursuit of application delivery
o Customer training for staff in Member Co-operatives.
• Vendor interaction in pursuit of application problem resolutions;
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.