Reporting to an assigned District Support Advisor in the Operations division, the Operational Specialist is responsible to assist in the development and implementation of work plans essential in improving the financial viability of an assigned Co-operative.
• Strong knowledge of retail marketing and merchandising with a minimum of 3-5 years of retail management experience.
• Proven customer service and team building skills. Specific work experience in a Co-op and/or board of director structure is a definite asset.
• Sound financial and analytical skills in reviewing and preparing reports to communicate management decisions.
• Working knowledge of Point of Sale and Microsoft products is a must.
• Superior interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Solid background in training and developing retail staff.
• Ability to travel to Co-ops with some physical work required when in stores to assist with realignments, store set-ups, etc.