Please note this position requires relocation to either Nunavut, Northwest Territories or Yukon.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Bakery Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the Bakery Department; including sales; gross margin and other expense control; bakery standards; implementation and adherence to company programs; as well as human resources and administrative duties. The Bakery Manager will provide leadership to all bakery positions and will exemplify and promote the Co-op’s branding initiatives while providing excellent member service.
▪ Customer Service - focus on customer satisfaction and needs, ensure that employees provide superior customer service on a consistent basis.
▪ Merchandising and Housekeeping - responsible to maintain the proper merchandising and housekeeping standards in the bakery.
▪ Financial - provide leadership to organize, direct and co-ordinate the activities and operations of the bakery department to achieve or surpass financial goals.
▪ Inventory - responsible for the procurement of merchandise and using good inventory management practices.
▪ Asset Protection - responsible for the protection of company assets and for leading loss prevention initiatives.
▪ Human Resources – to provide leadership to employees and their human resources needs.
▪ Other - perform other duties as assigned.