As a member of the Organizational Effectiveness Department, the Associate Manager will focus on the detailed analysis of prioritized organizational processes to fully understand the structure, associated policies, and operation in order to provide recommended improvements which will enable Arctic Co-operatives to improve efficiencies and help achieve business goals.
• Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
• Excellent interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
• Analytical skills for transforming business needs into potential software solutions or business process changes
• Proven commitment to personal growth and development
• Takes initiative and can work independently.
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
• Knowledge in generating business cases, process diagrams and documentation
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio.
• Project management training and experience would be considered an asset.
• Experience with I.T. systems development would be considered an asset.