Please note this position requires relocation to either Nunavut, Northwest Territories or Yukon.
Reporting to the Manager, Tittaq Office Pro, the Assistant Manager will assist in the efficient organization of general administrative information. In addition, the incumbent will assist with general retail operations and customer service based on daily demands of the operation, and may provide management relief duties in the Manager’s absence.
• Demonstrated knowledge of office procedures
• Strong computer skills particularly in Word and Excel
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to attend work regularly and on time
• Ability to lift, carry and push items weighing up to 20lbs
• Ability to work various shifts as required for the operation of the store
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work as a team member
• Minimum of one year experience supervising staff
• Ability to speak and write Inuktitut would be a definite asset
• Maintain acceptable criminal reference and eligibility for bonding